Sirloin Tip Roast Pressure Cooker Recipe
You can try this helpful step-by-step sirloin tip roast pressure cooker recipe. The pressure cooker is an alternative way to cook your desired sirloin tip roast dish.
1. Herb-Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast
- 3-pound sirloin tip roast
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper – ground
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper – ground
- 2 teaspoons oregano – dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the kosher salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, and oregano.
- Stir in the olive oil properly, and provide the mixture to sit it smoothly about 20 minutes.
- Then preheat the pressure cooker to 355 degrees F (174 degrees C).
- Place a baking sheet carefully with the aluminum foil.
- After that, put the roast carefully on the cooked baking sheet, and then cover it on each surface with the spice-mix.
- Roast it 1 hour in the pressure cooker, or to medium heat of 150 degrees F.
- Let sit it 20 minutes before spontaneously slicing it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 287; fat: 21.25 g; carbohydrates: 43.25 g; protein: 21.61 g; cholesterol: 78 mg; sodium: 845 mg.
2. Catherine’s Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 teaspoon black pepper – coarsely ground
- 3-pound beef sirloin tip roast
- 4 cloves garlic
- First, preheat the pressure cooker to 410 degrees F (210 degrees C).
- Then secure the roast with the cooking twine.
- Prepare eight slits throughout the roast, and then insert the 1 or 2 garlic cloves carefully into every slit.
- Then sprinkle it with the pure ground pepper.
- At that time, place it on a rack in the pressure cooker.
- Roast it in the pressure cooker for 25 minutes.
- Then reduce the temperature to 322 degrees F, and then stick the meat thermometer properly into the roast.
- Maintain cooking approximately 1 hour, or to the aspired doneness; remove it from pressure cooker.
- Loosely cover it with the foil, and properly let the roast stand 20 minutes before smoothly slicing.
- For serving it, slice thinly upon the grain, and then use a pan dripping for the gravy.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 457; fat: 13.81g; carbohydrates: 32.42 g; protein: 26.61 g; cholesterol: 72 mg; sodium: 754 mg.
3. Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Mushrooms
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3-pound sirloin tip roast
- 8-ounce mushroom – stems and pieces
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- First, preheat the pressure cooker to 344 degrees F (166 degrees C).
- Then heat the vegetable oil carefully in the pressure cooker over medium-high temperature; fry the roast in the heated oil until properly browned on each side, approximately 15 minutes.
- Pour the mushrooms and the 1-cup beef broth covering the roast.
- Sprinkle it correctly with the onion soup mixture.
- Bake it in the pressure cooker to your aspired degree of doneness approximately 80 minutes.
- Remove the roast from the pressure cooker to a platter, then cover it with a multiplied sheet of aluminum foil, and then provide it to rest in a hot area 15 to 20 minutes before gently slicing it.
- Whisk the cornstarch and the remaining 2/3 cup beef-broth in a medium bowl and stir it into the pressure cooker with the mushrooms and the pan drippings.
- Take to a boil covering medium-high temperature; cook it and stir it until properly thickened approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve it over the sliced beef.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 461; fat: 24.82 g; carbohydrates: 32.49 g; protein: 22.62 g; cholesterol: 73 mg; sodium: 715 mg.