Sirloin Tip Roast Pressure Cooker Recipes
1. Herb-Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast
3-pound sirloin tip roast
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper – ground
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper – ground
2 teaspoons oregano – dried
1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the kosher salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, and oregano. Stir in the olive oil properly, and provide the mixture to sit it smoothly about 20 minutes.
- Then preheat the pressure cooker to 355 degrees F (174 degrees C). Place a baking sheet carefully with the aluminum foil.
- After that, put the roast carefully on the cooked baking sheet, and then cover it on each surface with the spice-mix.
- Roast it 1 hour in the pressure cooker, or to medium heat of 150 degrees F. Let sit it 20 minutes before spontaneously slicing it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 287; fat: 21.25 g; carbohydrates: 43.25 g; protein: 21.61 g; cholesterol: 78 mg; sodium: 845 mg.
2. Catherine’s Sirloin Tip Roast
1 teaspoon black pepper – coarsely ground
3-pound beef sirloin tip roast
4 cloves garlic
- First, preheat the pressure cooker to 410 degrees F (210 degrees C). Then secure the roast with the cooking twine.
- Prepare eight slits throughout the roast, and then insert the 1 or 2 garlic cloves carefully into every slit. Then sprinkle it with the pure ground pepper. At that time, place it on a rack in the pressure cooker.
- Roast it in the pressure cooker for 25 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 322 degrees F, and then stick the meat thermometer properly into the roast. Maintain cooking approximately 1 hour, or to the aspired doneness; remove it from pressure cooker. Loosely cover it with the foil, and properly let the roast stand 20 minutes before smoothly slicing.
- For serving it, slice thinly upon the grain, and then use a pan dripping for the gravy.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 457; fat: 13.81g; carbohydrates: 32.42 g; protein: 26.61 g; cholesterol: 72 mg; sodium: 754 mg.
3. Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Mushrooms
2 cups beef broth
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3-pound sirloin tip roast
8-ounce mushroom – stems and pieces
1 cup beef broth
1 envelope onion soup mix
3 tablespoons cornstarch
- First, preheat the pressure cooker to 344 degrees F (166 degrees C).
- Then heat the vegetable oil carefully in the pressure cooker over medium-high temperature; fry the roast in the heated oil until properly browned on each side, approximately 15 minutes. Pour the mushrooms and the 1-cup beef broth covering the roast. Sprinkle it correctly with the onion soup mixture.
- Bake it in the pressure cooker to your aspired degree of doneness approximately 80 minutes. Remove the roast from the pressure cooker to a platter, then cover it with a multiplied sheet of aluminum foil, and then provide it to rest in a hot area 15 to 20 minutes before gently slicing it.
- Whisk the cornstarch and the remaining 2/3 cup beef-broth in a medium bowl and stir it into the pressure cooker with the mushrooms and the pan drippings. Take to a boil covering medium-high temperature; cook it and stir it until properly thickened approximately 2 minutes. Serve it over the sliced beef.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 461; fat: 24.82 g; carbohydrates: 32.49 g; protein: 22.62 g; cholesterol: 73 mg; sodium: 715 mg.