Pressure Cooker Pork Loin Recipes
Pressure cookers are a popular tool for cooking delicious recipes without the stress and hassle associated with traditional cookers. Pork loin is a great choice for a pressure cooker since it comes out tender and delicious when cooked with this method. The following are 2 delicious pressure cooker pork loin recipes that are sure to be a hit at dinnertime.
1. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
This recipe is perfect if you love a tangy balsamic flavor combined with the tenderness of pork tenderloin.
- 1 or 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce – regular or low sodium
- 2 tsp favorite herb blend – Italian recommended
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 4 Tbsp. cold water
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- First, rub the olive oil over your pork tenderloin and then season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and your herb combination.
- Then, make sure you set your pressure cooker to sauté mode.
- Put your seasoned pork tenderloins into the pressure cooker and turn them every 1 minute until you see that all sides of the tenderloin are properly browned.
- Take your brown sugar, water, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce, and then whisk them together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to your pressure cooker pot, and put the lid on; lock the lid and set the steam valve to “closed.”
- Cook on pressure cook/manual mode for about 25 minutes.
- Once 25 minutes has passed, let the pot natural release for 5 minutes.
- Then turn the steam valve into venting mode and remove the lid when the valve begins to drop.
- Take the pork out and set aside to cool.
- Now use the “Soup” setting on your pressure cooker until it boils.
- Add corn starch and cold water in a separate bowl until corn starch dissolves, and then add the thickened mixture into the cooker.
- Stir until it has a glaze-like texture.
- Serve tenderloins with glaze on top.
2. Classic Pork Tenderloin
This recipe is excellent for anyone looking for a classical pork tenderloin recipe.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
Step by Step instructions
- Season the pork tenderloin with all dry ingredients
- Set your pressure cooker to “Sauté” mode and brown the pork tenderloin on all sides.
- Remove the meat, then add chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce to the pot.
- Add meat back into the pot, lock the lid, and keep the vent sealed.
- Cook on manual/pressure cook mode on high for 3 minutes, and then let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add corn starch to the pot until thickened and use the thickened mixture as a glaze or gravy.