Pork Butt Pressure Cooker Recipe
You can try this step-by-step pork butt recipe you can prepare with your pressure cooker. The pressure cooker is a great way to cook your roast.
1. Pork Butt Roast with Vegetable
- 2 cups mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- 6-pound pork butt roast
- 2 onion
- 20 fresh potatoes
- 16 carrots
- First, preheat the oven spontaneously to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Then heat a medium pressure cooker over medium-high temperature.
- Sprinkle the pork on each side with the pepper, salt, and garlic powder; then rub it into the meat.
- Then sear the meat properly on each side until softly brown.
- Shift it to a pressure cooker.
- Place the onion slices over the meat into the pressure cooker.
- Fill the pan 1/2 sufficient of water.
- Cover and then place it in a preheated oven for 2 hours.
- Combine the carrots and potatoes; cover and then cook it for 50 minutes.
- Combine the mushrooms and then cook it another 20 minutes.
- Switch and let stand properly at least 15 minutes before smoothly serving it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 344; fat: 18.26 g; carbohydrates: 39.62 g; protein: 28.67 g; cholesterol: 71 mg; sodium: 800 mg.
2. Smoked Pork Butt
- 4 tablespoons sugar – packed brown
- 7-pound pork butt roast
- 2 tablespoons chili powder – ground New Mexico
- First, preheat a pressure cooker for 215 to 220 degrees F.
- In the pressure cooker, mix the chili powder brown sugar and any extra seasonings for your taste.
- Use this properly to the meat and smoothly rub it by your fingers.
- Put a roasting rack carefully in a pan and then lay the beef spontaneously on the frame.
- Finally, smoke it at 215 to 220 degrees F for 5 to 15 hours in the pressure cooker.
- Then serve it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 451; fat: 23.89 g; carbohydrates: 32.43 g; protein: 19.63 g; cholesterol: 54 mg; sodium: 741 mg.
3. Roasted Pork Butt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4-pound pork butt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon leaf thyme – dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, combine the ingredients.
- Then heat the pressure cooker to 455 F.
- Separate the netting of the pork and then trim off unusual of the fat which is on the pork.
- Mix the herbs and spices and combine them properly.
- Rub the pork smoothly.
- Heat a skillet over medium temperature and then sear the roast smoothly on all sides.
- Cover it with the foil.
- Place the roast in the pressure cooker, reduce the heat to 320 F, and then roast it for 5 hours.
- After that, uncover and maintain roasting for an extra 1 hour.
- Serve the shredded for the pulled pork sandwiches smoothly with the barbecue toppings and serve it with the Mexican condiments, tortillas, and toppings.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 358; fat: 21.24 g; carbohydrates: 39.58 g; protein: 21.24 g; cholesterol: 70 mg; sodium: 900 mg.