Pressure Cooked Pork Butt Roast Recipe
1. Pork Butt Roast with Vegetable
2 cups mushrooms
Salt and pepper
6-pound pork butt roast
20 fresh potatoes
- First, preheat the oven spontaneously to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Then heat a medium pressure cooker over medium-high temperature. Sprinkle the pork on each side with the pepper, salt, and garlic powder; then rub it into the meat. Then Sear the meat properly on each side until softly brown. Shift it to a pressure cooker.
- Place the onion slices over the meat into the pressure cooker. Fill the pan 1/2 sufficient of water. Cover and then place it in a preheated oven for 2 hours. Combine the carrots and potatoes; cover and then cook it for 50 minutes. Combine the mushrooms and then cook it another 20 minutes. Switch and let stand properly at least 15 minutes before smoothly serving it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 344; fat: 18.26 g; carbohydrates: 39.62 g; protein: 28.67 g; cholesterol: 71 mg; sodium: 800 mg.
2. Smoked Pork Butt
4 tablespoons sugar – packed brown
7-pound pork butt roast
2 tablespoons chili powder – ground New Mexico
- First, preheat a pressure cooker for 215 to 220 degrees F.
- In the pressure cooker, mix the chili powder brown sugar and any extra seasonings for your taste. Use this properly to the meat and smoothly rub it by your fingers. Put a roasting rack carefully in a pan and then lay the beef spontaneously on the frame.
- Finally, smoke it at 215 to 220 degrees F for 5 to 15 hours in the pressure cooker. Then serve it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 451; fat: 23.89 g; carbohydrates: 32.43 g; protein: 19.63 g; cholesterol: 54 mg; sodium: 741 mg.
3. Roasted Pork Butt in Pressure Cooker
1 teaspoon onion powder
4-pound pork butt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon leaf thyme – dried
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, combine the ingredients. Then heat the pressure cooker to 455 F. Separate the netting of the pork and then trim off unusual of the fat which is on the pork.
- Mix the herbs and spices and combine them properly. Rub the pork smoothly. Heat a skillet over medium temperature and then sear the roast smoothly on all sides.
- Cover it with the foil. Place the roast in the pressure cooker, reduce the heat to 320 F, and then roast it for 5 hours.
- After that, uncover and maintain roasting for an extra 1 hour. Serve the shredded for the pulled pork sandwiches smoothly with the barbecue toppings and serve it with the Mexican condiments, tortillas, and toppings.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 358; fat: 21.24 g; carbohydrates: 39.58 g; protein: 21.24 g; cholesterol: 70 mg; sodium: 900 mg.