Meta: Finding it tough to clean your coffee machine properly at home? This guide will help you turn it completely new.
Similar to the coffee maker, the machine which is used to grind the beans for your everyday coffee cups needs constant maintenance. The residuals and oil stick to every corner inside, ultimately causing a decreased performance until or unless you take out just a few minutes to know how to clean Cuisinart DBM 8 and clean it now and then.
Cuisinart DBM 8
Come across the experience of the freshly ground coffee beans with the Cuisinart DBM 8 that makes a difference other than regular bottled coffee. The stylish brushed stainless steel burr grinder possesses 18 levels to grind the beans from ultra-fine to extra coarse. By the automatic timer, the beans are guaranteed to be ground at a consistent level and balancing the aromas, oils, and flavors of the coffee. You can grind coffee beans for 4-18 cup and can store the remaining coffee grounds in the chamber.
Process of Cleaning Cuisinart DBM 8
We must say that a burr grinder is a prime tool in preparing that perfect cup for your morning. Therefore, cleaning that machine every so often is the foremost thing to keep the taste unspoiled. However, cleaning the grinder is very easy and doesn’t take too much time of your day. It’s very simple to learn to clean a grinder. After all, it’s a great investment to happiness as a clean grinder means a flavorful tasting coffee.
- Make sure to unplug the grinder from the switchboard before cleaning.
- You can easily remove beans by lifting the lid and pouring extra beans out of the hopper. By holding the manual button, you can clean out the remaining beans.
- Next is, you have to remove the bean hopper by rotating in a counterclockwise direction and bringing the selector to grind setting 18. Lift it after aligning arrows and remove the chamber of the grinder by pulling it upward.
- Properly wash the bean hopper, hopper lid, chamber of grinder and it’s the lid with hot and soapy water by your hand or you can place it on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Dry all the pieces thoroughly after washing.
- You can easily remove the burr grinder by grabbing the metal handle and lifting after removing the bean hopper.
Note: If the grinder has not been inserted completely then the hopper will not attach the unit.
- After washing all the pieces, wipe out the body of the grinder with a wet cloth.
- Take the grinder to the authorized service agent or center for all the other services like any damage to Cuisinart’s DBM 8 machinery or maintenance purposes.
As time passes, coffee grinders can become dirty from several things. Those things include coffee dust that just gets everywhere and also the oil from the beans, depending on the type of beans you use. Both of these things can cause a problem. The oil can build up and over time it can spoil and that affects the yummy taste of your coffee. However, while knowing how to clean Cuisinart DBM 8, a nice cleaning can avoid all of this and provides you a tasteful cup every day.