To have that perfect tasting coffee in the morning you need a well-functioning Cuisinart coffee maker. However, apart from having a perfectly working machine, you must also make sure that your machine is clean and gives proper taste to your coffee. Your machine does not get dirty because of the remaining particles only. It also gets dirty with the mineral ions that are present in the water that you put for Brewing coffee.
The most common reason for having to clean your Cuisinart coffee maker is calcium deposits on the base of your Cuisinart coffee maker. To clean those calcium deposits on your coffee maker you must do decalcification that is instructed by Cuisinart in their manual. The intensity of decalcifying your Cuisinart coffee maker depends on the type of water you use. If you’re using hard water then you have to be more frequent for decalcifying your Cuisinart coffee maker.
Cuisinart Coffee Maker Clean Light Will Not Stop Blinking
The blinking light of your Cuisinart coffee maker indicates that it needs a quick clean up because of calcium accumulation. However, if you do not clean it, it can interfere with the taste of your coffee.
A Few Steps To Clean Your Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- For cleaning your Cuisinart coffee maker you must fill water into the reservoir. The water should be ⅔ of the total and mix white vinegar ⅓ in it.
- After filling the reservoir with water and vinegar you must press the Clean button to start the cleaning process of your Cuisinart coffee maker.
- After pressing the cleaning button there is a clean light on your Cuisinart coffee maker that will glow. When this light glows you must press the On button of your Cuisinart coffee maker.
- Now your clean light will be shining steadily. This is because your Cuisinart coffee maker is under CLEAN mod.
- One cycle of cleaning your Cuisinart coffee maker can be enough. After the cleaning cycle completes in your Cuisinart coffee maker, it will make 5 beep sounds and eventually shut off.
- Now you must turn it on to check if there is clean light still blinking on your Cuisinart coffee maker or have you just fixed your problem.
If Clean Light Keeps On Blinking
- If you see the clean light flashing or blinking on your Cuisinart coffee maker then you must repeat the cleaning process. Sometimes there is some remnant of vinegar left in your coffee maker which makes it keep flashing clean light.
- Make sure to use a fresh solution or mixture of water and vinegar the next time you clean it.
- Once after another cleaning process, your clean light will stop flashing.
- Now you must turn on your Cuisinart coffee maker and then run another cycle of freshwater before you brew your morning coffee.
Hopefully, this blog was helpful enough for resolving your Cuisinart coffee makers’ blinking clean light problem.