Pressure Cooker Potato Soup Recipe
1. Easy Potato Soup or Chowder
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese – shredded
- 6 potatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 15.25-ounce kernel corn
- 1 cup turkey ham
- First, combine the chicken stock, potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, flour, pepper, and salt in a pressure cooker.
- Then close and carefully lock the lid.
- Set to high pressure properly according to the manufacturer’s directions; fix the timer to 15 minutes.
- Set 12 to 13 minutes for this pressure to properly build up.
- Release the pressure accurately by applying the process according to the manufacturer’s directions, about 8 minutes.
- Unlock and carefully separate the lid.
- Mix in the turkey ham and corn.
- Add the Cheddar cheese; gently stir it until softened.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 425; fat: 24.8g; carbohydrates: 47.4 g; protein: 19.6 g; cholesterol: 72 mg; sodium: 950 mg.
2. Golden Potato Soup
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 3 cups potatoes – peeled and cubed
- 1 cup celery – chopped
- 1 cup onion – chopped
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon parsley – dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cups of milk
- 1 cup American cheese – shredded
- First add the celery, potatoes, onion, water, parsley flakes, and chicken bouillon in a medium stockpot.
- Season it with pepper and salt and simmer it till the vegetables become properly tender.
- Mix the milk and flour in a bowl.
- Once it is evenly mixed, pour it into the soup mixture.
- Cook it properly in a pressure cooker continuously, until the soup is thickened.
- Finally, add in the cheese and ham.
- Spontaneously simmer it till the cheese has smoothly melted.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 415; fat: 17.8 g; carbohydrates: 32.4 g; protein: 27.6 g; cholesterol: 75 mg; sodium: 946 mg.
3. Bacon and Potato Soup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 thick slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cup onion – chopped
- 1 cup carrots – chopped
- 1 stalk celery – chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese – shredded
- First, cook the bacon properly in a pressure cooker saucepan until crisp.
- Separate and drain it well with paper towels.
- Then discard the bacon grease and properly wipe the pan with a paper towel.
- Meanwhile, arrange the vegetables.
- Drizzle the olive oil spontaneously into the saucepan and then add the carrot, celery, and onion.
- After that, sauté it till the onion is properly cooked but not browned, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in the potatoes, pepper, and chicken broth; take it to a boil, then reduce the temperature, and simmer it.
- Cover the cooker, until the potatoes are soft regarding 12 to 13 minutes.
- Then stir in the cheese, until properly melted.
- Chop the bacon and then add it to the soup.
- Add salt for taste, as desired.
- Then serve it at once.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 490; fat: 21.9 g; carbohydrates: 33.4 g; protein: 15.6 g; cholesterol: 68 mg; sodium: 946 mg.