Frozen Chicken Wings In Pressure Cookers Recipe
1. Frozen Chicken Wings
- 3 or 4 c water
- 12 chicken wings – frozen
- A bottle (20 oz) of barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- First, pour the half bottle of barbecue sauce smoothly into the pressure cooker.
- Next put the frozen chicken wings carefully on top of the sauce and then pour the remainder of the barbecue sauce on top of them. Pour 3 c water into the barbeque sauce bottle and gently shake it to get the remaining sauce out, pouring it on top of the wings. Add in hot sauce, preferably.
- Now lock the lid and steam the valve. Set the cooker to manual, high for 25 minutes.
- Do a general release, lift the lid correctly, and serve it!
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 387; fat: 12g; carbohydrates: 30.4 g; protein: 25.6 g; cholesterol: 76 mg; sodium: 900 mg.
2. Crispy Barbecue Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon of butter – melted
- A cup of water
- 1 or 2 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup of barbeque sauce
- Firstly, turn on your pressure cooker carefully and select the manual option. Put the trivet in the pot and mix the water. Next, place the wings properly on the trivet close and easily lock the lid and then seal the vent. Then choose high pressure according to the manufacturer’s directions; set the timer for 15 minutes or more. Allow 20 minutes for pressure to build in.
- After that, release the pressure carefully using the quick-release system according to the manufacturer’s directions, about 10 minutes. Open and remove the lid properly.
- Set an oven rack steadily about 7 inches from the warmth source and then preheat the oven broiler properly. Line in a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- After that, separate the wings from the pressure cooker and properly pat it dry with paper towels. Stir the barbecue sauce and the melted butter mutually in a pot. Place the chicken wings on the ready pan and smoothly baste it with the barbecue sauce stew.
- Finally, cook the wings under the warm grill, rolling once until the desired crispness is achieved, 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 348; fat: 18.5g; carbohydrates: 30.4 g; protein: 14.1 g; cholesterol: 64 mg; sodium: 948 mg.
3) Buffalo Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 or 2 cups of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 12-ounce hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 4-pound frozen chicken wing sections
- 1 or 2 cups of butter
- First, mix one bottle hot pepper sauce smoothly, Worcestershire sauce, 2 cups of butter, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder in a saucepan over average temperature. Bring the mix to a boil, reduce the warmth to low, and then simmer it for 6 minutes.
- Put the chicken wings carefully into the pressure cooker and then pour the sauce mix over the chicken wings.
- Then cook it properly for 1.30 hours. Reduce the temperature to low; cook it for another 1.30 hours.
- Next, preheat the oven carefully to 400 degrees F. Grease some baking sheets.
- After that, spread the wings onto the prepared baking sheets and properly bake it in the preheated oven continuously, the chicken wings have browned and crisp for about 35 minutes.
- Finally, melt the 1 or 2 cup butter quickly with the hot sauce in a medium saucepan and then simmer it until appropriately thickened about 25 minutes. Spread sauce onto the wings just before serving it.
Nutrition Facts (For Per Serving): calories: 385; fat: 24.5g; carbohydrates: 3.5 g; protein: 16.1 g; cholesterol: 109 mg; sodium: 2472 mg.