Sweet things don’t always have to be hard to make. You can easily make something relatively easier if you want a sweet snack, as long as you have the right ingredients.
But, even with the right ingredients, you need a good recipe to help you put everything together.
Well, look no further, because I’ll be sharing my easy recipe for a sweet macaroni fruit salad that you’re sure to love.
Keep reading to see what you’re going to need for it, and what steps you’ll have to follow to make this delicious sweet dish that’s great as a dessert after food, or a nice snack to beat your cravings throughout the day.Print
Sweet Macaroni Fruit Salad Recipe
Use this recipe to make macaroni fruit salad at home that’s simple, quick, and very delicious as a dessert, and as a snack!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Boil, Mix, and Serve
- Cuisine: Italian
You’re obviously going to need fruits and macaroni to make a salad like this. But, there’s more to it as well than just those. So, before we get down to how you can make it, here’s what you’ll need to follow the steps in my recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 cups of Macaroni
- 1 can of Fruit Cocktail
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Preserves (Green)
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Preserves (Red)
- 250 grams of Cream
- 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
Just these few ingredients are all you need to make a delicious fruit salad that’ll be sweet, and filling. Once you have them all, move on to the next part of the recipe so we can go through the steps you have to follow.
You don’t need many ingredients for this recipe, and luckily you don’t need many steps either! These are the simple things you’ll have to do if you want this delicious dessert:
- Boil Some Water: Before anything else, you need to boil some water so the macaroni can be ready. To do that, pour as much water as you need inside of a pot, and add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil inside. Also add a pinch of salt. Then, just leave the water until it starts to bubble up and boil.
- Add Macaroni in Boiling Water and Cook: Once the water comes to a boil, you can add 2 cups of macaroni inside. Stir these around occasionally so that they don’t stick, and cook them for at least 7-8 minutes so that they’re fully ready.
- Drain the Water: Use a colander or any tool you prefer to drain out the water. I prefer using a colander since it makes things much easier. Regardless of what you use, get rid of all the water from the macaroni pot before doing anything else.
- Add Fruit: After the macaroni is ready, place it in a deep bowl and start putting fruits on it. Empty 1 whole can of fruit cocktail into it. Once you do that, you can start adding 1 cup each of red and green pumpkin preserves. These will give the salad a nice taste and make it look better too.
- Add Cream and Mayo: If all of the fruit is inside, you can finally add the cream and mayo too. Start with 250 grams of cream. Make sure that you put this on all sides of the bowl while pouring it, so that it’s easier to mix with the macaroni. Similarly, drizzle 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise on top of all the cream.
- Mix and Serve: Is everything inside the bowl now? You can start stirring it until it’s mixed together and serve! Grab a big spoon and make sure that all of the ingredients mix, and then you can start eating! This is all you have to do to make a delicious and good-looking sweet snack that you can munch on throughout the day, or serve as a dessert after a great meal!
- While you can definitely get more creative with how you choose to mix all these ingredients, I personally prefer this combination to be the best for me.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 1000 kcal
- Sugar: 53.29 g
- Sodium: 934 mg
- Fat: 123.79 g
- Saturated Fat: 42.055 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 32.255 g
- Trans Fat: 0.118 g
- Carbohydrates: 225.1 g
- Fiber: 17.3 g
- Protein: 73.05 g
- Cholesterol: 165 mg
Keywords: sweet macaroni recipe