If you’re on the lookout for some good comfort food that doesn’t take a lotta effort to make and tastes delicious at the same time, boy do I have the recipe for you! It combines floured boneless chicken with delicious, creamy garlic sauce that’ll take your taste buds on a trip. Both kids and adults will love this recipe, because you’re never old enough to enjoy good fried chicken.
So, if you wanna know how to make some as a nice snack for yourself or the whole house, keep on reading to learn more about the recipe. I’ll show you exactly what you need and how to use each thing effectively to make some delicious crispy and saucy chicken tenders at home with my easy recipe.Print
Delicious Saucy Garlic Chicken Tenders Recipe
Chicken tenders are one of the best forms of fried chicken that you can eat! They are quite easy to make, and taste the best when served with the perfect garlic sauce!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Marinate, Cook and Serve
- Cuisine: American
Between marinating the chicken just right and making the creamy garlic sauce for the tenders, there’s a lot of ingredients involved in this recipe. Here’s what each of them are:
- 3/4 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Hot Sauce
- Salt, to Taste
- 1 Tablespoons & 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder, Separated
- 2 Teaspoons & 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper, Separated
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1–2 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 200 Grams of Chicken, Sliced into Strips
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Paprika Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Chicken Powder
- 1 Cup & 1 Tablespoon of Water, Separated
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Cooking Oil
Gather everything on the list, and then follow these instructions to enjoy some great fried chicken tenders at home!
- Make the Dipping Sauce: The first thing we’re gonna focus on in this recipe is the dipping sauce. You’ll need ¾ cups of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of hot sauce to make it, along with a bunch of other ingredients. These include salt as per your preference, and 1 teaspoon of chilli powder. Other than that, you’ll also need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, exactly ½ teaspoons of black pepper, and 1-2 cloves of garlic. Once you have these with you, dump each of them into a small bowl and combine them as well as you can.
- Cut and Season Chicken: Get 200 grams of boneless chicken and slice it into thin strips. Place these strips into a deep dish and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chilli powder on them. Then, add salt according to your preferences, ½ tablespoons of garlic powder, 2 teaspoons of black pepper, and ½ tablespoons of paprika powder. After you top the chicken with all these ingredients, add ½ tablespoons of garlic powder as well. Lastly, dump 1 tablespoon of water on top of the chicken and these seasonings before mixing them well with your hands.
- Coat Chicken with Flour: The next step is to coat the chicken in all purpose flour to give it a nice crispy texture on the outside. For that, you’ll need to get a flat dish and dump 2 cups of all purpose flour into it. Keep a small bowl filled with 1 cup of water on the side. Get all the chicken strips you cut up and seasoned. Then, coat each one in the flour before dipping it in the water bowl and coating it with flour all over again. Do this for each individual chicken strip.
- Fry the Chicken: Put 2 cups of cooking oil (or more if necessary to completely submerge the chicken strips) inside of a deep frying pan. Let it heat up on medium heat. Once the oil is hot enough, add your chicken strips inside the pan and let ’em fry for 7-8 minutes, or however long it takes for the to develop a golden-brown color on the outside.
- Dry and Serve: Once the chicken is ready, you’re mostly done with the recipe! Lastly, just pat the chicken dry with paper towels. This is to get rid of all the extra oil, since no amount of that is ever healthy for you, let alone lots of it. After that, you can either dump the sauce on top of all the chicken strips or serve it on the side as a dipping. Either way, enjoy the food!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 2567 kcal
- Sugar: 3.36 g
- Sodium: 2755 mg
- Fat: 109.17 g
- Saturated Fat: 15.143 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 75.645 g
- Trans Fat: 0.435 g
- Carbohydrates: 209.14 g
- Fiber: 13.4 g
- Protein: 176.96 g
- Cholesterol: 440 mg
Keywords: Saucy Garlic Chicken Tenders Recipe