Stovetops are commonly used in every kitchen to cook food, but baking enthusiasts always have a high-quality oven installed in the kitchen. Thermador is one of the well-known names when it comes down to ovens as they have multiple models of electronic and convection ovens available. These ovens need to be preheated to make sure the food comes out evenly cooked. However, if you don’t know how to preheat the Thermador oven, we have a guide available for you!
The Step-By-Step Guide On How To Preheat Thermador Oven
The preheating of the oven is essential when you have to bake food items that need a shorter baking time, including muffins, cakes, and cookies. That’s because such food items need precise timing for proper cooking. The Thermador ovens have been designed with the fast preheat feature that’s designed to preheat the oven faster as compared to a standard preheat function. The fast preheat mode is available for true convection, bake, convection bake, roast, convection roast, and pizza-cooking modes. So, if you want to set up the fast preheat mode, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions;
- First of all, you need to set the oven mode on the Thermador oven as well as the temperature.
- Now, hit the “fast preheat” from the available options.
- Then, press the start button, and the preheating function will start.
The preheating process is deemed complete when the oven makes the beeping sound and the bars become visible. In addition, the flash option will disappear. When you opt for the fast preheat mode, keep in mind that the oven temperature must be set to 100 degrees Celsius or 200 degrees Fahrenheit (yes, it’s the preheat mode’s requirement). In addition to this, the fast preheat mode will be enabled even if you change the cooking mode (yes, even if you change the cooking mode after starting the preheat process).
It’s needless to say that the preheating is amazing, but you don’t have to turn it on at all times. This is because you don’t need to enable preheating while cooking meat with convection roast and regular roast modes. In addition, you don’t have to turn on preheating with dehydrating, warm, proof, or steam-based modes.
Preheating Feature Is Not Working
If you have followed the above-mentioned steps but the Thermador oven won’t preheat, you can try the following steps;
- First of all, you have to check the thermostat and adjust it because the improper configuration of the thermostat can hinder the heating process as it won’t be able to monitor the oven’s temperature. We recommend that you check the oven’s manual for thermostat adjustment.
- Secondly, you have to check the power connections to ensure the oven is getting an uninterrupted power supply. The power cord must be tightly connected to the power socket, and it’s best not to use an extension cord.
- Thirdly, you’ve to get the thermal fuse checked because the blown fuse shuts off the power connection of the oven, which prevents the preheating function from working properly.
So, are you ready to preheat the oven?